Welcome to 'A Montessori Home'.
With so many of our friends and family living in far-off lands, I hope that this blog might help our loved-ones get to know our gorgeous Finlay as he grows up. I also hope that these posts may provide inspiration, provoke thought and conversation about creating beautiful Montessori environments for infants and toddlers at home. I'm always happy to hear your comments, thoughts and suggestions. Feel free to pop in now and then to see what we're up to!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A little inspiration...

And it begins!

Driving to our new house on Friday to officially receive our keys, we wondered, 'Will it be as lovely as we remember from the inspection??'. I was a little bit scared that the rooms I remembered to be large and airy would in fact be tiny and ugly... Happily, it was even better than we expected. What joy!

We took this house on the condition that we could paint the living spaces since the walls are looking quite dull and patchy. I also wanted to make sure that this space will be as healthy as possible for the little people in our care (and us), so repainting with BioPaints was no.1 on my list of things to do. Yesterday we prepped the walls and today we'll go in to finish the job.

I'll post our first photos tonight.

Meanwhile, I was freshly inspired by this video this morning, and thought I'd share it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment