Welcome to 'A Montessori Home'.
With so many of our friends and family living in far-off lands, I hope that this blog might help our loved-ones get to know our gorgeous Finlay as he grows up. I also hope that these posts may provide inspiration, provoke thought and conversation about creating beautiful Montessori environments for infants and toddlers at home. I'm always happy to hear your comments, thoughts and suggestions. Feel free to pop in now and then to see what we're up to!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An interview with How We Montessori

As you can see, things have been quiet here at A Montessori Home over the past few months... 101 projects on the go... settling new children in our daycare... rearranging our toddler environment... so many things getting in the way.

Just when I needed a good reason to get my fingers typing once again, Kylie over at How We Montessori kindly invited me to be part of her Australian Montessori Family Series! Head over to her blog to see our interview.

Check out the rest of Kylie's blog while you're there - it is packed with wonderful ideas for bringing Montessori into your home. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment